FAST and EASY way to clean your BEAUTY BLENDER!

Phewww!
Sorry I've been MIA. Life has been so busy, full of changes and exciting things, so it took me awhile to get back.
But, while I was on this crazy roller-coaster, I unintentionally founded out how to clean a Beauty Blender, fast and easy!
The Beauty Blender is an amazing sponge, that makes your makeup look amazingly air brushed! I absolutely loved it, and can't live without it!



With that being said, the Beauty Blender also gets VERY dirty and it's difficult to clean it up. The sponge absorbs lots of makeup and it can spread bacteria all over your face if you don't clean it properly.
I used to clean my Beauty Blenders with neutral soap, under my sink, rubbing on the palm pf my hand...MANY times until everything was gone. SO ANNOYING (and never cleaned it perfectly)!
Then one day I was running late to work ....  and that's what I found out:


  • Set your used Beauty Blender on a place that can get wet
  • Cover your Beauty Blender with FOAM SOAP (neutral and no smell)
  • Leave it there for at least 3 hours
  • After that, you will see that the sponge absorved all the soap
  • Wash your Beauty Blender under warm/hot water 
  • The best way to do it is to put your sponge on your palm and squeeze it many times under the water




Done! I did that while in the shower, and literally, ALL the nasty stuff came out of my Beuaty Blender as magic!! So happy! Never staying on the sink washing those again haha
What do you think? How do you clean your Beuaty Blender?
What would you like to see next?


xoxox

2 comments: