3 Tips for Hot and Humid Weather Makeup!

I recently got back from an amazing trip to Vietnam/Cambodia/South Korea. I had a lovely time, but...
Yes, it was EXTREMELY hot. And humid. Yay.
I'm all about embracing natural beauty, but I didn't feel like not wearing makeup. I don't like dark circles + white face + tanned body. So yeah. I did my makeup over there anyways.
The million dollar question is, how can you keep your makeup going on strong in hot, humid, sticky weather?
HA!
I got the answer. And the products.
Lets go straight to the point:

PRIMER:
I call this my miracle! The Hard Candy Sheer Envy Primer Longwear 12hr is the whole and pretty much only reason why my makeup stayed good ALL DAY! Literally. This primer is life. It holds my makeup for up to 12hr, as it says in the package. It makes my skin smooth and soft. It feels a little sticky when you put it on, so allow it to dry before starting your makeup. This primer protects your skin, holds everything in place and helped with sweating SO much. I can't do my makeup without it. And the best of all: they're cruelty-free. No animal testing/torture. Hard Candy is exclusively sold at Walmart/online only. 

FOUNDATION:
I suggest medium to light coverage. Why? Because it will blend better to your skin and it wont look terrible when you sweat, touch your skin etc. Plus it fits better to the situation (for me, walking, site seeing etc). I absolutely loved Wet'n'Wild coverall Cream Foundation. It is buildable, cheap, wonderful on the skin and survived my extremely sweaty vacation. Cruelty-free also! You don't want something on your face that made an animal suffer ;(
 

POWDER:
Without this you will melt within seconds. Pressed powders are better because you can pad it on your skin, securing your foundation better. On the other hand, loose powders will take the shine off, but it wont keep foundation in place. While on vacation L A Colors Pressed Powder did the trick for me and I was very surprised with the results. Cruelty-free.


For the eyes, lips, blush, bronzing, etc, I followed my normal routine, giving priority to anything that was in powder version, instead of creams, gels or pastes.
Yep, there you go. You cant go wrong with a few extra tips and specially, investing in good products that make your pocket happy and the animals too.
Thanks for reading my blog and I hope that you were able to find something helpful in here!
Any suggestions for what you'd like to see next?

xoxo


4 comments:

  1. I love you and your blog so far :) Go Maaaariaaaa!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kim gracias mi eterna mariaaaaa (L)

    ReplyDelete
  3. E eu te amo MAIS aindaaaa!!!! Hihihihihi ;) AMEI o post, Luluzinha!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www.opencolleges.edu.au/careers/beauty/pathway

    ReplyDelete