Meat Free Monday: Quick and Easy Protein Balls!

We all snack. And we want to do it all the time.
It is actually good for your body to receive nutrients every 2 hours, specially from a healthy and energetic snack.
I absolutely love Protein Balls! They give me energy, they're tasty and you can adapt to your own taste. My version is vegan, but you can make it according to what you like.
Here it is:

Protein Balls:
  • 3 cups of oats
  • 1/3 cup of water
  • 1/4 cup of maple syrup
  • 3 scoops protein powder (cocoa powder)
  • 1 cup peanut butter
  • dark chocolate chips (or raisins)
Mix it all together in a bowl until consistent. With your hands, roll up balls with that batter, put on zip lock and freeze it!

Easy peasy and so yummy! I have tons of those on my freezer, ready to go. There are so many ways to make good food on Meat Free Monday! And this one is an energy boost!
Thanks for stopping by! Leave your comments down bellow!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment