Intro post... Bem Vindo! Welcome!

Hi everyone! :)

I'm nervous, but excited to announce that I will finally start a blog!
It was a hard decision even though I'm extremely outgoing! I guess being exposed to the internet is kinda scary. Luckily, I have many people that support my decision and encourage me, so here I am! This blog is going to be a mix of ALL the things I'm passionate about! It may go from #meatfreemonday to #whatiwearwednesdays to #makeupfridayfavorites and so forth! I want it to be casual, fun and unique! <3
Suggestions are always welcome... so leave a comment about something you'd like to see in posts to come.
Well, this is it! Thanks for stopping by! It means a lot to me and I'm excited for my first post real soon! :) XOXO

P.S.: Haters are not welcome! xxxx



5 comments:

  1. Lindaaaaaa, gataaaa e divaaaaa!!!!! 💗

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww I'm in love with your make up and dresses...:)) post more girl, excited to read it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Denise haha deixa euuuuu! @Elizabeth minha puxa saco LOL @Loan thank yoooou (L)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Denise haha deixa euuuuu! @Elizabeth minha puxa saco LOL @Loan thank yoooou (L)

    ReplyDelete